The first European producer and distributor of ice and water vending machinesQUICKICE is the first European producer and distributor of ice and water vending machines. We started as a distributor in 2012, but after field testing in Europe, we knew we could create better solutions. Work on our prototype began in 2017. Thanks to extensive R&D, generous financial backing, a state-of-the-art manufactory and a dedicated team, 2019 marks the start of global sales of our own innovative, all-new ice vending machines.
- Ice maker – Plug-n-play Ice-O-Matic 280 – 400 kg / 24h | 620 – 890 lbs / 24h
- Cooling system – Air Cooled
- Ice cube type – Full / half cubes: 22 mm and 31 mm | 7/8 in and 1 1/4 in
- Ice bin capacity – 60 – 80 kg | 130 – 180 lbs
- Ice production optimization – Yes
- Ice quality control – Anti-sticking and cube separator device
- Water dispensing – Yes
- Option for bagless operation – Yes
- Packaging system – Manual – standard close and zip close bagging
- Number of bags – up to 1500 pieces
- Bag graphics and size customization – Yes
- Payment options – MDB Coin changer and bill acceptor, Contactless and Barcode Reader
- Operating panel – 7″ Touchscreen
- Advertising – 32″ LCD with Samsung’s MagicInfo solution / Lightbox
- Security – Keyless access, heavy duty case, monitoring
- Remote Audit / Monitoring / Management – QMS (Quickice Management System)
- Water filtration and Antibacterial system – Set of Everpure / 3M Filters + UV Lamp
- Machine Construction – Modular for easy replacements or servicing
- Machine Case – 100% stainless steel, insulated / Customizable with various options
- Transportation – Built-in stainless steel pallet
- Power type – 230V, PHASE 1, 50Hz, CLASS I (110V optional)
- Operating temperature range – +10°C (50°F) – +45°C (113°F) ( SP Zone)
- Work environment – Interior / Exterior
- Water pressure – 1 – 6 bar
- Machine Dimensions [W x D x H] – 104 x 114 x 218 cm | 41 x 45 x 86 in
- Machine Weight – 650 kg | 1430 lbs
- Product guarantee – 12 months standard / Optional extension
WHY ICE VENDING MAKES SENSE?
Faster ROI than traditional ice cube sales. Thanks to 24/7 production, ice is always fresh and available. Machines installed directly at points-of-sale limit the costs of staff, logistics, warehousing and transportation. Environmentally-friendly with a lower carbon footprint than traditional ice distribution. Proper operation only requiresa good location and access to electricity and water sources.
WHAT SETS THE Q1-SERIES APART FROM THE REST?
Plug-n-play Ice-o-matic? compatibility lets you choose from a range of ice makers with varying production capabilities and cube size options. Ice production automatically optimized based on sales patterns. Dispenses all ice from the bin, with added quality control giving customers only separated, well-formed cubes. Fast and accurate dispensingof client-chosen quantities of ice and water. Multiple bagging optionsdepending on location needs. Advanced purification system improves ice and water quality. 100% stainless steel shell, with multi-layer insulation eliminating corrosion and rust, indoors or outdoors. Fully configurable for a wide variety of worldwide payment options, including cash, contactless card payments and scanned codes, ideal for pre-paid purchases, promotions & free vends. Touch-panel settings operationsfor both client and service/maintenance actions. Customizable proprietary operating system to meet market/client needs. 2-way data-based communication allows every aspect to be remotely controlled through QMS Remote Management System, from audit to full management. Outsourced components from only the world?s most trusted brands. Specially designed additional features make service and maintenance simple, comfortable and safe. Optional Samsung MagicINFO screen makes it easy to create, manage, monitor, and schedule media content on your network displays. Sleek, modern designand eye-catching illumination, with customizable casing options.
Q1 - SERIES MACHINES
QMS - QUICKICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
NOW YOU CAN WORK ANYWHERE!
Registration: 00-137 Warsaw, Poland, Elektoralna 9/17
Showroom: 02-634 Warsaw, Poland, Raclawicka 99/44
Production: Warsaw, Poland
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.quickice.pl
TAX ID: PL 525-248-46-49 | NBR: 149492792